Manchester United banter 81070

 

Use our rumours form to send us manchester united transfer rumours.


(single word yields best result)

05 Dec 2018 07:09:59
Huge dilemma tonight. to watch United v Arsenal, or I'm A Celeb? 🤔.

{Ed025's Note - i think its cringeworthy wazza people making a fool of themselves in the name of entertainment...so im watching the jungle mate.. :)

Agree0 Disagree0

05 Dec 2018 09:02:52
Ed's 025 have you considered standup comedy😁😂.

{Ed025's Note - no mate..but i am here all week.. :)

05 Dec 2018 09:09:25
Why would anyone want to watch an old washed up football manager make a fool of themselves on television? Anything for publicity these days!

I agree with Ed, I'd much rather watch Harry Redknapp on I'm A Celebrity.

05 Dec 2018 11:44:25
I can’t watch that rubbish, 90% is just them lazing about doing nothing, and the other 10% they’re conceding from set pieces.

05 Dec 2018 12:49:00
^^^ winning comnent.

05 Dec 2018 12:50:58
I don't know can't turn down a great pair upfront but then there's Holly Willoughby.

05 Dec 2018 14:20:30
Very good, lads. Made me chuckle on a wet, miserable Wednesday 😁.

05 Dec 2018 09:37:56
Haha very good Ed and Betty.

{Ed025's Note - its no use us all being miserable wazza, being able to smile in the face of adversity is what its all about mate..

05 Dec 2018 09:08:50
Genius ed 😂.

{Ed025's Note - cheers park, its always a good craic on here mate even when the team is not doing so well mate..

05 Dec 2018 19:29:35
Seems like forever since I chuckled at a thread on here, brilliant.

05 Dec 2018 16:51:56
Ed025 top stuff😂😂😂.

{Ed025's Note - cheers ken..







 

 

 
Log In or Register to post

User
Pass
Remember me

Forgot Pass